One Way Malls Can Entice Conservative Shoppers This Christmas
You know those kiosks at your local mall that are in the middle of the walkway and are open only between the middle of November and Christmas Day?
Every mall in America (that I’ve visited, at least) has one or more kiosks that sell calendars for the upcoming new year.
And, with that topic, I will segue to my next topic.
When George W. Bush was president, he committed a fair number of verbal gaffes.
• “Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?”
• “There’s an old saying in Tennessee—I know it’s in Texas, probably in Tennessee—that says, fool me once, shame on—shame on you. Fool me—you can’t get fooled again.”
• “Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream.”
• “They misunderestimated me.”
And between 2001 through 2009, those mall kiosks offered no shortage of calendars documenting a Bush gaffe…one for every day of the year.
RELATED: Hate Joe Biden’s Energy Policies? Have High Blood Pressure? If Yes to Both Then Please Don’t Read This News
Current President Joe Biden, as we all know, commits verbal gaffes on an almost daily basis — far more humiliating than anything Bush 43 ever said. As RVIVR reported last week, Biden appeared on stage and called for former U.S. Rep. Jackie Walorski, despite already knowing she had died in a traffic accident.
Among only a few of Biden’s verbal blunders:
• “That’s why I and so damn many other people I grew up with have cancer and why for the longest time Delaware had the highest cancer rate in the nation.”
• “There have not been many of the senators from Delaware. It’s a small state. As a matter of fact, there has never been one.”
• “Putin may circle Kyiv with tanks. But he will never gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people.”
During any recent Christmas, have you seen any calendars mocking Biden? Even one? I have not. A quick Amazon search using the terms “Joe Biden 2022 calendar” and “Joe Biden 2023 calendar” produces results showing more than a few calendars celebrating his presidency…. but none mocking either it or his verbal gaffes.
IN THE NEWS: Taxpayers’ Personal Information at Risk of IRS Malfeasance, Treasury Department Warns
So, when I visit the mall in December, I’d like to see a calendar with a Biden gaffe for every day of the incoming year. But I’m not holding my breath.
Come to think of it, I’d like to see a calendar mocking our current vice president and her gaffes as well. But, again, I’m not holding my breath.
Send story tips and other story suggestions to [email protected]